Casa Lebon is situated in the peaceful fishing village of Salema, which belongs to the Western Algarve protected area. Conveniently positioned on the right hill, the house gives exceptional views looking out to the coastline and cliffs.
The house has 2 bedrooms, sleeps 5 persons, 2 bathrooms a living room and fully equipped kitchen, all stylishly furnished and decorated.
On the front terrace, you will be treated to amazing sea view and spectacular sunrises, on the back terrace there is plenty of place for lounging and enjoying the afternoon sun.
Keen walkers can follow the many paths that lead from the back of the house through the tranquil countryside and along the coastline.
Satellite TV & Hifi
Towels & Bed linen
Salema with its handful of cafés and great restaurants and idyllic shore, a paved promenade and endless sun just might be the south coast of your dreams.
The village remains the kind of place where fishermen still mend their nets by hand.
An ideal base for those who want to explore the area.
Rates are quoted for 2 persons a night, VAT included.
- For every extra person we charge 15 eur per night.
- For all infants/babies/ toddlers we charge also € 10 a night and we provide a baby cot, linnen, mosquito net, baby seat for the table and towels.
- Included in each house are bath towels (2 each person a week), bed linen, biological washing up liquid, bin bags, a couple of loo rolls and a folder of information and recommendations to help you get settled in.
- We also keep some basics in the kitchen, such as salt, pepper, oil and vinegar but these items vary and we do not offer unlimited supplies.
- Our minimum stay is 3 nights in low and mid-season
- Our minimum stay is 4 nights in high-season (When we have shorter gaps left over we can make an exception)
- Rates may change anytime.
- 01 Nov – 19 Dec
- 07 Jan – 18 Apr
- 20 Dec – 07 Jan
- 15 Sep – 31 Oct
- 19 Apr – 15 Jun
- 15 Jun – 15 Sep
- Festivity / Bank Holidays
Reservation becomes effective once the payment of 30% deposit of the total amount has been done.
Payment can be done online using PayPal or by bank transfer.
- All changes of dates or cancellations should be done not only by phone but also in writing as an email.
- Up until 30 days prior to the booking, we return the deposit minus €50 for administration costs.
- Less than 30 days prior to the booking, the deposit is not returned.
- Check-in time from 3pm and check-out time is 11am.
- Please email or message us on (00351) 917457377 closer to the booking date to let us know your estimated time of arrival, so that we can make sure we are around to welcome you and show you around.
Contact / Booking
Phone 00351 917457377