Casa Tia Tina is a place to pause and savor every moment, cradled by a valley and green hills, on the border of the village and washed by natural marine light. This house will give you an instant holiday feeling!
Newly built by its owner, the design is refreshing traditional Portuguese combined with awe-inspiring modern comfort. The house has 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms a fully equipped kitchen and a living room, all stylishly furnished and decorated.
We particularly love its outdoor spaces, the terraces on both levels of the house with lounges, swimming pool
Floor Heating / Cooling
Grohe Rain shower
Towels & Bed linen
Fridge / Freezer
The house is located in Hortas do Tabual, an authentic, quiet village in the Vicentina Nature Park. Here you can experience how it is to live amongst the locals. Many tracks are popular with walkers and mountain bikers wanting to explore the countryside and coastal paths.
There are two amazing beaches with beach restaurants nearby, Zavial and Ingrina. Sagres, the most southwestern point of Europe, known for its rich history, laid back surf vibe, gorgeous beaches
Lagos, a very pleasant, historical city is about 20 km away. Faro is a big hour away to the east.
Rates are quoted for 2 persons a night, VAT included.
- For every extra
personwe charge 15 eurper night.
- For all infants/babies/
toddlerswe charge also € 10 a night and we provide a baby cot, linnen, mosquito net, baby seat for the table and towels.
- Included in each house are bath towels (2 each person a week), bed linen, biological washing up liquid, bin bags, a couple of loo rolls and a folder of information and recommendations to help you get settled in.
- We also keep some basics in the kitchen, such as salt, pepper, oil
andvinegar but these items vary and we do not offer unlimited supplies.
- Our minimum stay is 3 nights in low and mid-season
- Our minimum stay is 4 nights in high-season (When we have shorter gaps left over we can make an exception)
- Rates may change anytime.
- 01 Nov – 19 Dec
- 07 Jan – 18 Apr
- 20 Dec – 07 Jan
- 15 Sep – 31 Oct
- 19 Apr – 15 Jun
- 15 Jun – 15 Sep
- Festivity / Bank Holidays
Reservation becomes effective once the payment of 30% deposit of the total amount has been done.
Payment can be done online using PayPal or by bank transfer.
- All changes of dates or cancellations should be done not only by phone but also in writing as an email.
- Up until 30 days prior to the booking, we return the deposit minus €50 for administration costs.
- Less than 30 days prior to the booking, the deposit is not returned.
- Check-in time from 3pm and check-out time is 11am.
- Please email or message us on (00351) 917457377 closer to the booking date to let us know your estimated time of arrival, so that we can make sure we are around to welcome you and show you around.
Contact / Booking
Phone 00351 917457377